From the book Wooden: A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections on and Off the Court by John Wooden and Steve Jamison, Wooden talked about his Father's list of "Seven Things To Do."
I always thought it was one of the best such lists I have ever read.
1. Be true to yourself
2. Help others
3. Make each day your masterpiece
4. Drink deeply from good books, especially the Bible
5. Make friendship a fine art
6. Build a shelter against a rainy day
7. Pray for guidance and count and give thanks for your blessings every day
What a life we could live if we followed these simple principles!
Post a Comment